What's new

getting my feet wet

brothersport

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
got my first dslr a few months ago and i'm really enjoying myself.
just wanted to post some of my favorite shots so far, i know they are kind of random, but any feedback would be appreciated..

5732821335_c7e15f34ea_o.jpg

5728237846_8087d488d9_b.jpg

5728183390_05101f446e_b.jpg

5724859586_89f4841961_b.jpg

5702451422_fb661b74bc_b.jpg

5698883032_7499244719_b.jpg

5671737658_38c9d24f1b_b.jpg

5636337704_8758b05fb8_b.jpg

5614286448_cac956cfbd_b.jpg

5614220742_888047f38b_b.jpg
 
I think you show excellent promise. You have a good eye for composition. I might back up a little on the close shots and definitely go easier on the processing. Keep it up... !
 
you got some great work here, i especially like the last two, good composition's and definatly a good eye. Just keep it at ;)
 
Fine works ....
I liked the softness of colors in #2
I liked the quality of #4
I liked the treatment in last

Regards :D
 
thanks for your comments everyone!
yea, a few of them are a little over processed but i think that happens with most people when they make their first HDR's. i have been trying to make my new ones a little bit more realistic. i only have the 18-55 kit and a 50mm 1/4 lenses, since i bought the 50 i haven't used the kit one at all. (kind of wish i didn't get that one at all)
definitely looking forward to upgrading my lens soon though.
thanks again!
 
Yup, very interesting and you clearly are "doing something".

Personally I think you out to tone WAY down on the surreal nature of some of the colors, but that's just an opinion. Some people like that. I think it looks ridiculous.

The first one is simple, but very fun.

5 actually made me say "wow... that's really quite beautiful", and I very rarely say that on this forum.

Too many to comment on (better to post one at a time), but I see something happening. Will be interesting to see what else you do.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom