What's new

Getting my own camera

gpardo64

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 16, 2010
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Location
Alpharetta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife got a Nikon D5000, which is our first DSLR.

Above is the quote of my first message posted here in this forum back in January. Since then I "took over" my wife's camera and started the passion for this hobby. The problem is that most of times I am not letting her to take pictures, so we decided that it is time to have her camera back.

After reading all over the places and with the information shared in this forum, I decided for a D90 body with a AF-S 35mm prime lens. The idea is that we can share all lenses between bodies, including her kit lenses (18-55 and 55-200).

I am really excited and wanted to share this with you guys. Soon I'll be posting pics with my own camera!:thumbup:
 
Congratulations :thumbup:
 
lol watch out .. she might "take over" yours now! Good idea on the lens situation.
 
my late father left me a minolta maxxum 300si with a SAKAR 35-135 zoom lens. Today i decided to use them... but before I do, i need to consult the experts.... YOU guys. I need to know if the said lens can be use in a digital camera, say a canon rebelxti, or something like that.... other queries, next time... thanks for a speedy reply. God bless and more power!
 
Thanks to everybody!.



my late father left me a minolta maxxum 300si with a SAKAR 35-135 zoom lens. Today i decided to use them... but before I do, i need to consult the experts.... YOU guys. I need to know if the said lens can be use in a digital camera, say a canon rebelxti, or something like that.... other queries, next time... thanks for a speedy reply. God bless and more power!

jazscee you may want to open a separate thread to get answer to your question.
 
that's cool. That is because you can just share the lenses. looking forward to see some of your great photos.
Photography is also my hobby. It is one great part of my life. When I am in an unknown place I usually take photos as a souvenir so that my friend and I can see all the memories we had on that certain location. It's really amazing having good camera as well because you can appreciate the quality of every photos you have.

Great photos come from great people who make a perfect capture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom