hower610 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Location Oak Creek,WI Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2010 #1 I am getting ready to buy a my first DSLR. I am thinking of the Cannon T1i. I was looking at accessories and found this. I know it is cheap but has anybody tried this or something like it?
I am getting ready to buy a my first DSLR. I am thinking of the Cannon T1i. I was looking at accessories and found this. I know it is cheap but has anybody tried this or something like it?
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2010 #2 $135 for a lens AND a tripod? AND a teleconverter, and a bag, and a cleaning kit? I can assure you that all of it is crap. Save your money.
$135 for a lens AND a tripod? AND a teleconverter, and a bag, and a cleaning kit? I can assure you that all of it is crap. Save your money.
hower610 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 15, 2009 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Location Oak Creek,WI Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Sort of what I thought, but worth asking, that was free.:mrgreen: