Getting used to the new camera...

midget patrol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nikon D50, I've had it for about two months and I'm still learning things about it. :mrgreen: Any honest commentary, feedback, critiques, suggestions for improvement, (encouragement) etc that you can come up with are greatly appreciated. :thumbup:

All thumbnails are linked to large images.

Is it cool if I use this thread as a permanent gallery kind of thing, posting up photos as i take them or should I make a new thread for each set? (This is sort of an assorted set... I hope that's alright. :mrgreen:)

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi again, Danny, and another welcome to the forum.
Looks like this D70 has come into some good hands, your photos up here show it, all are very nice and I like your "eye", that is the way you see things are worth being framed by a photo and the way HOW you frame them. I am quite taken in by the photo of the rowing boat with the shallow DOF (depth of field), I really like that one a great deal (I've seen boats out on the Potomac down from the George Washington Memorial Parkway, could one of those have been you?

OP
midget patrol

midget patrol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few untouched shots of CJ and Matt on dirt jumps from today:
C&C is appreciated, but remember, these haven't even been leveled yet. :) :

Lafoto, it probably wasn't me on the Potomac. I am a coxswain for WT Woodson Highschool in Fairfax, VA. We row on the Occoquan resevoir.

Edit: Here's the first photo in this post with levels, contrast, and brightness adjusted and then desaturated. Let me know what you think:

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wow...you got some really cool shots. Nice stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics