Ghost photos

To all those not responding to the OP (either directly or indirectly).
If you wish to take a poll on who thinks ghosts are real or not then start your own thread .. don't hijack Warhawk's.

Its not a hijack. It's not rude or argumentative. As I said in post #2... PROVE TO ME that ghosts exist, and I will tell you what camera to use.

Tell you what... YOU tell me what camera I need to capture the picture of a "REAL" leprechaun (since tomorrow is St. Patrick's day and I want a pic of one as decided REAL by my own standards, because you see... I've had little green men running around my house yesterday speaking what I believe to be in Gaelic), and I'll show you a pic of one. :lol:

The question is non-sequitor... you cannot take a picture of something that doesn't exist, no matter what kind of camera you have. The very act of asking such a question (that has no response!), deserves the light jocularity and ridicule it's received.

Want a serious answer? Ask a SERIOUS question!

Asking about a camera for taking pics of a ghost is NOT a serious question. Come on, time it's to place 2 feet firmly on terra firma! :roll: :banghead:

Its not a hijack. It's not rude or argumentative. As I said in post #2... PROVE TO ME that ghosts exist, and I will tell you what camera to use.

Tell you what... YOU tell me what camera I need to capture the picture of a "REAL" leprechaun (since tomorrow is St. Patrick's day and I want a pic of one as decided REAL by my own standards, because you see... I've had little green men running around my house yesterday speaking what I believe to be in Gaelic), and I'll show you a pic of one. :lol:

The question is non-sequitor... you cannot take a picture of something that doesn't exist, no matter what kind of camera you have. The very act of asking such a question (that has no response!), deserves the light jocularity and ridicule it's received.

Asking about a camera for taking pics of a ghost is NOT a serious question. Come on, time it's to place 2 feet firmly on terra firma! :roll: :banghead:

Damn! Next thing you'll tell me that it really wasn't Elvis that I saw at the 7-11.

Damn! Next thing you'll tell me that it really wasn't Elvis that I saw at the 7-11.

OOOOH how do I tell you this......

It wasn't Elvis at the 7-11... It was Jimmy Hoffa!

ROFL! Ok, I'll kinda take a back seat to this thread and stop while I am ahead.. uhm.. even with... uhhmm... behind the pack.

Oh please ... if you don't know the answer ... don't hijack the thread. BTW- Nobody has to prove anything to you. Just because you don't know the answer does not make Warhawk's question ... not serious. I imagine there are many questions for which you don't know the answer ... but that doesn't make those question not serious. This may not be the best place to ask a question about capturing an image of a ghost ... but there's nothing wrong with asking .. leave no stone unturned.

Gary

Wow, this thread grew exponentially. I haven't read all the replies, but I had this thought from the onset:
... PROVE TO ME that ghosts exist, and I will tell you what camera to use.
No one has to prove anything, but since the topic has been braoched...PROVE that ghost (for the lack of a more intelligable description) do not exist.

Everything is energy. Short sightedness does not prevail that fact.

To the OP, don't have any suggestion as to what format to use, video or still or what trigger is best. Good luck on your capture. Just be kind the your visitor and help them find their direction.

PROVE that ghosts do not exist.
That's a weak retort, because you can use that kind of reasoning to prove anything. A failure to prove that something does not exist is in no way a proof that it does.

Example:

PROVE that I am not made out of yogurt right now. You can't, so therefore I probably am made out of yogurt. I have a friend who can confirm that this is true. You just don't have an open mind.

EDIT: So much for me being a non partisan spectator, like I advocated. I just can't help but jump into a fun topic like this, sorry!

Double Edit: Pheonix, your pictures are great and all, but when they're loading they make it a huge pain in the ass to read the posts below them. Could you please turn them into links or something?

HELLO I already posted how you could capture ghosts on film... I posted it in a link..
Any camera will do, digital might be best as long as it is over 5mp's.

That's a weak retort, because you can use that kind of reasoning to prove anything. A failure to prove that something does not exist is in no way a proof that it does.

Example:

PROVE that I am not made out of yogurt right now. You can't, so therefore I probably am made out of yogurt. I have a friend who can confirm that this is true. You just don't have an open mind.

EDIT: So much for me being a non partisan spectator, like I advocated. I just can't help but jump into a fun topic like this, sorry!

Double Edit: Pheonix, your pictures are great and all, but when they're loading they make it a huge pain in the ass to read the posts below them. Could you please turn them into links or something?
It wasn't a retort. I like to disagree with Jerry because I am found (usually) of his opinions.

You could very well consist of yougurt. But more likely it is pudding instead.

Proving something doesn't exist because that is what you believe is not a concrete reason to agree. These are matters that should be decided within your own personal values and beliefs. Whether someone agrees with me or with X is inconsequential in the larger scheme of things. It is an individual choice.

I tend to agree with the OP. Sh1+ happens.

Proving something doesn't exist because that is what you believe is not a concrete reason to agree.
Well, if someone is able to prove some truth, their proof does not become invalid simply because their beliefs coincided with the proof to begin with. It's irrelevant. A truth is a truth.

Well, if someone is able to prove some truth, their proof does not become invalid simply because their beliefs coincided with the proof to begin with. It's irrelevant. A truth is a truth.

But if someone proves something contrary to what you believe, it doesn't mean that you would believe the proof. Even if it is valid. Just because something is a truth, doesn't mean that the mass population will believe it.
I think that half the people in here if a ghost stood right in front of them, they would try to blame it on light tricks, or that they were tired.
As I said before, believing isn't seeing, seeing is believing. Ghosts/ spirits/ aparitions are everywhere, all around us, they will only let you see them, if they want you too...
I mean geez where is heaven? Or hell for that matter?

Just because something is a truth, doesn't mean that the mass population will believe it.
Oh, tell me about it, sister! That's ok though, I think. Many people believe alot of things. There are still flat-earthers.

I think that half the people in here if a ghost stood right in front of them, they would try to blame it on light tricks, or that they were tired.
If an actual ghost stood in front of someone, they'd have to consider that event to be a strong bit of evidence that ghosts do in fact, exist. Or any logical person would be forced to concede it, anyway. It's just that this has never happened outside of a handful of people's anecdotes regarding rustling shades and mysteriously-mobile household objects.

When I saw a saucer-shaped cloud at night when I was a kid, I truly, honestly believed it was an alien craft. I told all of my friends about it and many of them believed me, too. But what's that worth, considering it was all untrue to begin with?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back