Ghost photos

What exit?

Hehehe lol... Another thing I found strange when I moved up from Texas. People keep asking me "what exit?"

hehehe lol.

39/38 off 80

In other news, they tore down the Metropolitan Hotel in Ashbury Park. I was really hoping they would save it ... such beautiful architecture and history never to be reproduced in my lifetime. All I see now are those darn McMansions. I was glad to make a visit prior..

CRW_5867_RT8_1.jpg

NY, NJ, PA (especially Philly), ME, and MA (Salem and Boston is interesting) have wonderful ghost hunting spots..... I was at a bar having a few drinks a few years ago and the bar tender asked one of the waitresses to head down into the basement for a few bottles he was running low on. The waitress arrived shortly without the bottles and upset. Apparently she saw a ghost.. quite literally.. She was new and most that work there for a while would say that you are not officially a member of the crew until the ghosts introduced themselves.

Can you imagine "Are you afraid of ghosts?" being a standard question on a job interview? heheh

Well, the bottom line here is, nobody here is going to change the mind or convince anyone of anything....
I don't believe in ghosts or UFO's, and nothing you say would change my mind.
And nothing that I could say would cause YOU to change YOUR mind.

(I believe in spirts as our souls, as we all have to answer to God after we die and will spend eternity somewhere. But I don't believe we are allowed to return and appear to anyone after we die).

Life on other planets may exist, but due to the distance involved, there is no way they could make it over here. So UFO's are not from other planets.

As mentioned before, anything can be faked on video or film, the only REAL proof would be for a LOT of very credible people seeing the same anomaly happen right in front of their eyes in good conditions, and for the all to pretty much agree on what they saw.

Well it is easy to say something can not happen when you are closed minded.. But if you have an open mind anything is possible. I am not saying I believe in aliens or UFO's. But I do believe that there are people that either are too afraid to go into that light, or just don't want to do it alone, have unfinished business or something. They aren't circus animals, and so why would they want to just come around at a certain time to entertain paying individuals? I think if you go searching for it with the attitude of "There is no such thing as ghosts" you won't see anything. But I know too many people, who have seen something or someone, whether they have personally known them or not and can relay that image or situation with accuracy.
Believe or not, it is your loss. But just remember you can't see air, but everyone knows it is there. You can't see protons and neutrons but they are all around us. So are germs, germs can even hurt us, but we can't see them. My point is, just because you can't see something, doesn't mean that it doesn't exsist.
So doubt what you want. But there are people in here who have viable experiences, and publicly doubting them is unfair.
My husband when he was 3 years old had to have emergency surgery on his appendix, he dang near died. But when he was lying in that hospital room alone while his parents were talking to the doctors. There was someone, who looked familiar that walked into the room and played with him, kept him company. When his parents came into the room, this person vanished. Before my husband was born, he had a brother that had died 11 years before my husband was born due to an defect at birth. My husband described this person to his parents, the best a 3 year old could, and he described what his brother possibly looked like, if he were alive then. He can still tell you with accuracy what that person looked like, what he was wearing, and could probably even draw him. You can not tell me that a 3 year old boy who had never seen his older brother would be able to describe someone that accurately, without seeing something. Especially if it stays with you.
A ton of people don't have to see a sighting to say it is true.. I will give it to you that Paranormal State is just an entertaining show. But what actually happens in peoples lives, is real. No strings attached.

See, the reason many people believe in these things is because it creates comfort and contentment. It's not about logic. So I say just let it be, there's no harm. Neither side will ever convince the other.

But just remember you can't see air, but everyone knows it is there. You can't see protons and neutrons but they are all around us. So are germs, germs can even hurt us, but we can't see them. My point is, just because you can't see something, doesn't mean that it doesn't exsist.

Umm... this statement is very weak. air is proven, and I can see air. protons and neutrons are proven, and they make up everying in the world. germs are visible, not to the naked eye, but under a microscope, yes. this statment does not help your cause.

Firstly... my "imagination" didnt move the chair and it sure as hell didnt break my plate.

I am a Christian, but the only problem i have with it is that the believe says that when you die, you go directly to heaven or hell, but if that is true, why would there be spirits that still walk around?

I also read up on deamons, if i had a demon in my kitchen, it would have attacked someone and also spread to other parts of the house.

What i have apparently is a Poltergheist (noisy ghost).

One of my friends also dont believe in ghosts, so i gave him the spatula (or something like that) to keep for the night, i cant wait to see what he says tomorrow :)

on another note...

This topic is actually becoming interesting, everybody is trying to convince everybody els that what he believes is wrong :D In the end the only way for someone to be convinced otherwise is if they experience it for themselfs and unfortionately not everybody will have that opertunity in their lives.
One thing that i love about the earth is that alot of things cannot be explained, its these things that (for me) makes it worth living each day, its these things that makes everything and every person unique.

Umm... this statement is very weak. air is proven, and I can see air. protons and neutrons are proven, and they make up everying in the world. germs are visible, not to the naked eye, but under a microscope, yes. this statment does not help your cause.

But someone had to figure it out or see it first and there were disbelievers and people who told them that they were imagining things. Weren't there. The discoverers or scientists what ever you want to call them, were called fools, crazy, and some were even committed for believing in protons and neutrons, or the fact that you could see germs, the theory of the earth traveling around the sun, or even that the world was round. They were not believed in the beginning were they. There were and still are doubters to science, just like there are about ghosts. Proven or not, there will always be doubters. I could probably put a ghost in front of your face and you would find some reason to disprove it or say it isn't real. Believing isn't seeing, seeing is believing. My statement wasn't weak and it does actually help my cause, because people are trying to prove the existance of ghosts, but just because closed, simple minded people don't want to believe, doesn't mean that others can't. Ignorance is not bliss.

First of all, I'd like to know what's so earth-binding about a spatula...

In all seriousness though, I believe arguing over the subject of ghosts is fruitless. As I see it, it's a black and white issue. You believe in this stuff or you don't.

Also, unless someone who doesn't believe in this sort of thing experiences it first-hand, there's no changing their mind. I wouldn't say it's close-minded of them, it's just what they believe. We're all different.

While I haven't experienced the paranormal personally, I feel that there are way too many stories/witnesses to believe that something isn't going on.

But, to each his own.

My advice to the OP is to seek out a group of people who will give you genuine advice rather than waste (as I see it) time arguing over what's actually going on.

Just my $0.02. Good luck.

well this is certainly an interesting thread..
I think it is being opened minded that allows us to discover new things and better our undertanding about the world around us. Its not impossible that there is an energy that lives on after our bodies die and its not impossible that we just die and thats it. hundreds of years back people would of dismissed micoropscopic bacteria and viruses as being non existant but we eventually discovered that this was true. My view is keep an opened mind.. why not? If its interesting i would love to photograph it.

so... im not going to be one to argue the likelyness that your crazy! i myself like many others on here have had an experience of something that not only i have seen but others in my family. ive posted on the taps forum and got some insight from people who do work in this field. Many of them on a day to day basis try to catch these events or happenings on camera. Do not trust an orb, for as we all know most the time its just dust. But however, you can trust a tape recorder. We set one up and got some interesting sounds... so you may want to take that approach other then trying to catch her on film. Many times the object they are connected to is not the only problem. However my family has what they call a residual haunting, where the spirit did something on a daily basis and the activites still take place on almost a daily routine!
How did things go with your friend? Or did the same things still take place? If so you have something more then just an attacment to one item. Someones been welcomed into your home. Believe what you may.... but as long as no one is being harmed you have nothing to worry about.
Also on the forum from taps, i dont really know how true this is but it sounded VERY interesting. They said each night sprinkle a pile of salt in the same spot for several nights, spirits cant leave it alone and they feel that they must count each grain of salt, they loss count cause the grains are so small and must start over again. Within a week your "spirit" should be gone because they couldnt finish the count! **shrugs shoulders** now i dont know how true this maybe, but since your spirit friend is in the likes of your kitchen it maybe worth a try!!! Keep us updated.

Last night nothing happend in my kitchen, but my friend said that he would hear glasses moving in his kitchen... he thinks he has a mouse or a rat all of a sudden and he even got a cat from the local petshop. (thats how he explains it).

He is going to keep the spatula for another night and see what happens.

To be honest, i dont know why she is so attached to the spatula, but i have heard stories of ghosts that are attached to drawers, toys, pens, etc... come to think about it, if i die, ill be attached to my camera :D LOL

Most reactions

Back