What's new

Ghost Train

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
5,712
Reaction score
260
Location
In a black hole
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shooting into the sun, pretty much a ruined shot :confused: Gave it a quick PS treatment. Luckilly, this is one I can go back and re-shoot sometime. Close to home and always there.

48756980-L.jpg
 
It is a bit hard on my eyes... I can't deny it. So much brightness. But I still like your treatment! Desaturation is something I should consider for some of my pics more often!!!
 
i quite like all the brightness...works well for this shot IMO.
 
I don't mind it ...kinda works for me. Not crazy about most shots that are inverted but it works for this one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom