Gin - C&C give it to me!

So, where did you do this portrait? I've photographed just about everywhere in San Jose and the Bay Area in our 30-years in business there.

Enterance to the Ranch golf course ;)
Kudos to you for sharing the location. I know a lot of photographers are leery of giving up their favorite spots (and I can absolutely understand why--if you spend time scouting and checking out privacy and sun angles/shadow patterns, who wants to then advertise it to the world?) But it's nice when we can be resources to each other (and no, I'll never get to that location but it's still nice of you to share it anyway).

Something about the arms here Trever. I think combined with the missing lower legs it makes me feel like she is standing in water.
Love the look, eyes, hair, and sweater color. She is gorgeous for sure.

I'm not so crazy about her pose and outfit in the second one.

I would like the last one better if she had more eye contact with the camera.

I don't really feel comfortable critiquing a photo, but I will anyway. #1 screamed amazing. #3 beautiful. Visually pleasing in all aspects of my untrained eye. #2 I just thought her legs looked funny. Then the more I looked I thought "she is taken aback by seeing you" cool now it works. Then I thought how amazing a shoot would be with you catchin g her bathing in a river with a waterfall would be...lol those are around every corner. I'm cliche I've been told. Other than that the blue sweater doesn't work as well as the white or black with her hair. I'll be happy if I achieve half of your talent once I am experienced. Great work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back