Girl on a Wall

Those of you that say she's on the cool side, how are you looking? iDevice or ? I don't see it. She's not overly warm on my screens but she's far from blue to me. I do tend to keep it on the cooler side.

I like everything about this, including the tattoo. The only thing that bothers me a bit, is the plant that is hanging down in the top corner and the sharpness of the plants at the bottom. I may have used a blur tool on those two points. I think the pose and use of light is perfect.

The shadows on the collarbone/chest area and on the leg tucked under look somewhat bluish-gray; the wall seems to have a bluish tint too. I wonder for this one if that's somewhat adding to the tattoo looking somewhat like a bruise since the detail seems to get rather lost at that angle to quite tell what it is.

The leaves near the fence on the left seem so sharp compared to the background it seems too extreme? not sure how to describe it. Her face and she in that pose look lovely.

I wish I was the wall.Well done sir.I like that model you use often. oh heck, I like all your models.

This picture is ok: no need to crop it (in fact, it could be a mistake). Maybe for my taste I would have desaturate the green a little bit... or pass the all picture in B&W :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back