Girl Trouble

:shock: :shock: :shock: :puke: :puke: :puke:
It is actually really good. It tastes like a mojito plus it is really good for me. It gives me a ton of energy. Don't knock it till you try it! My 4 year old loves them too!

Just teasing you. I actually like to make "smoothies" with bananas, apples, spinach, avocado, hemp seed oil, ground flaxseed, protein power, etc.

Your recipe just looked like it would not make enough to hold me.

Clean out your PM messages.

I only have 34. Is it bouncing back?

Wait wait wait....no Post since yesterday morning? Did the girl issues just...stop?!?

Wait wait wait....no Post since yesterday morning? Did the girl issues just...stop?!?

I mean... There's nothing I can really do about it. I want to talk to her, but that would probably scare her away even more.

Best I can offer is to just "Man Up". You screwed up. It happens! Since she obviously wasn't "the one", move on. The more time you spend moping about and being hung up on one woman, the less time you have out in the world. And STOP LOOKING! The right woman will come along when you're ready, and when you don't expect it. In the mean time, you're still young. Get out there and live! You have a camera, so there's no reason NOT to be out in the world!

And if all else fails, post an ad to Craigslist explaining that you're an amateur photographer looking for models willing to do free location shoots for experience. It might score you a date!

Best I can offer is to just "Man Up". You screwed up. It happens! Since she obviously wasn't "the one", move on. The more time you spend moping about and being hung up on one woman, the less time you have out in the world. And STOP LOOKING! The right woman will come along when you're ready, and when you don't expect it. In the mean time, you're still young. Get out there and live! You have a camera, so there's no reason NOT to be out in the world!

And if all else fails, post an ad to Craigslist explaining that you're an amateur photographer looking for models willing to do free location shoots for experience. It might score you a date!

you sir...way to late to this game, this thread went to hell about 15 pages ago....

Gotta love it when your box is full, right rabbit?!

So today we hung out. A group of us went to church and her and I ended up sitting with each other. We got along pretty well. She found a few reasons to keep touching me (fixing my tie, etc.) I'm not getting my hopes up (well maybe I am), but in a non-date setting I really like being around her. Then we all got coffee after and hung out for a little bit. If anything, I think I'm over my uber depression. Now I just need to get motivated to start working again, especially on photography - I have a lot of shoots lined up that I need to schedule!

I thought you said after all this that you were just trolling... as in making up this whole thing? or what? (I'm sure not going back thru all these pages to try to find out...)

I thought you said after all this that you were just trolling... as in making up this whole thing? or what? (I'm sure not going back thru all these pages to try to find out...)

Yeah, you shoulda kept reading :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back