Girl Trouble

Hey guy's, lets make a thread, for 23 pages, where we all LIE about dating experiences...

one time, i dated miley cyrus...
i made that up.

One time I dated your mom. True story...son.

I feel SO bad for you...

Hey guy's, lets make a thread, for 23 pages, where we all LIE about dating experiences...

one time, i dated miley cyrus...
i made that up.
Yikes. No cool points there buddy!

This was before she was a....well, before she humped beetlejuice...

where we all LIE about dating experiences

AKA high school

"this one time in band camp..."

I had green jello for dinner.
Kinda like my lunch.
2 apples
1 handful of basil
2 handfuls of spinach
1 lime
View attachment 54149

Sounds yummy! I had two kinds of Har Gau, Siu Mai, Cha Siu Bao, and a Jin Deui and a Daan Tat for desert! I love Chinatown!

Your lunch sounds yummy, btw... if somewhat calorie deficient!
I still eat other things throughout the day, but this was my pre-workout detox, energy boost. The point for me is to eat as clean as I can. Juicing is just part of that for me.

There's a small step in the juicing process that Kay Thor* conveniently FORGOT to mention at the big TPF get-together...

$Kay Thor_bad punch.jpg

*(Kay Thor: part super-mom, part super-hero)

There's a small step in the juicing process that Kay Thor* conveniently FORGOT to mention at the big TPF get-together...

View attachment 54175

*(Kay Thor: part super-mom, part super-hero)

Dude, how are you DOING this? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
3 notes:

1) I do kinda wish this was a lie. I wish we didn't jump the gun, and I wish I was more prepared. I wasn't, but I suppose it was a learning experience. Thanks for all the feedback.

2) I'm starting to feel a little better. I didn't think it was possible, but what do you know.

3) Derrel's cartoons are amazing, and I, too, am curious as to how they are made!

I still eat other things throughout the day, but this was my pre-workout detox, energy boost. The point for me is to eat as clean as I can. Juicing is just part of that for me.

Juicing veggies is actually good but time the time it takes to juice, drink and clean up..nope I buy superfood.

What is superfood you ask? It's freezed dried veggies that's not only more convenient; but very little mess, inexpensive, great in whey protien(buy chocolate). I guarantee you will get better serving of veggies.

Derrel actually works as a syndicated cartoonist, who does photography on the side. :mrgreen:

Search for 'online cartoon maker' or whatever, I suspect there are 12083982x web sites that let you drop stock characters into stock backgrounds and manipulate them a bit.

They appear to be done on the computer. Under which program I couldn't say. But he definitely does a good job.

Kinda like my lunch.
2 apples
1 handful of basil
2 handfuls of spinach
1 lime
View attachment 54149

:shock: :shock: :shock: :puke: :puke: :puke:
It is actually really good. It tastes like a mojito plus it is really good for me. It gives me a ton of energy. Don't knock it till you try it! My 4 year old loves them too!

Just teasing you. I actually like to make "smoothies" with bananas, apples, spinach, avocado, hemp seed oil, ground flaxseed, protein power, etc.

Your recipe just looked like it would not make enough to hold me.

Most reactions

Back