Girls at beach

Winona

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
upload_2021-2-7_9-57-47.jpeg

The sky was all grey when we headed out, but for about 15 minutes a window of light opened up creating dramatic light. Of course I had my 100-400 since I went here looking for birds. I was still able to get some nice shots and it was good for the soul to witness the beauty. I have some that I’m going to work on in photoshop, but I like these two.

upload_2021-2-7_10-3-11.jpeg

Fascinating pictures! I am from the midwest, so beach pictures always catch my eye.

Nice set, the sea looked a little choppy.......:)

I love the one of the waves. The first one looks too cold for the beach [emoji23][emoji3063]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

There's a lot of power in them waves there.

The first is a peach of a shot. The girls are very well positioned in the frame, great eye contact and the fact that the sea/ocean in the background is towering above them adds to it's sense of power and menace. A wonderful contrast between that power and menace and the vulnerability of two youngsters in it's path.

I like both. Having spent 20+ years in the Navy, and spending my time often walking along beaches in many parts of the world when the sea was acting up a bit brings back memories....pleasant ones.

Our sea is monstrous here just now but due to the current covid travel restrictions, I can't drive to my favourite breakwater and lighthouse to get pictures of the waves crashing over it. It's only 20 minutes away too. Very frustrating.

Number 1 for the win.

Thanks everyone. The funny thing with the girls positioning-I commented that I liked how they turned toward each other. My daughter on the left loves portraits and told my other daughter how to position herself. It worked great!

it’s a beautiful beach, but not many ( any) foreground subjects. I’ll have to keep dragging them there. Should have mentioned it’s Ontario Lake.

Our sea is monstrous here just now but due to the current covid travel restrictions, I can't drive to my favourite breakwater and lighthouse to get pictures of the waves crashing over it. It's only 20 minutes away too. Very frustrating.

That would be frustrating.

The long lens compression really works well here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back