What's new

Give it time and I'll grow on you...

Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Messages
4,173
Reaction score
2,551
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OP updated with 1 more shot:

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/rotanimod/7101101869/]

I'll never let go Jack by Rotanimod, on Flickr


7100278285_94786134cb_b.jpg
[/URL]
Grow on you by Rotanimod, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Interesting find!
So the second photo shows us where that plant starts that clings around the lamp post?
Nice detail as to the sun in the first!
Now you must go back at night and try to pull off a night-time photo of the same subject, I think.
 
That is one "tree" that the strangler vine won't kill...
 
Did you purchase a 60D?
 
Interesting find!
So the second photo shows us where that plant starts that clings around the lamp post?
Nice detail as to the sun in the first!
Now you must go back at night and try to pull off a night-time photo of the same subject, I think.

Yep you're right about the second shot.
Thanks I really liked the detail in the sun as well.

That would be an interesting challenge! I'm guessing the fluorescent light from the street lamp would be fairly harsh.


weird and wonderful at the same time!

Agreed

That is one "tree" that the strangler vine won't kill...

:)

Hope those bolts stay strong!!

So far so good.

Did you purchase a 60D?

Yep, finally gave in! Figured it was better to have something than nothing. It was a loooong time coming. I'll grow into the system by upgrading to good glass over time and eventually go FF.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom