give me some info!

Hertz van Rental said:
Diploma? Can't they afford to give you your own bridge?

That is part of the final exam. We have to either claim one for our own or eject an existing troll. We are then rated on arc of the bridge, length, width, traffic etc.

tmpadmin said:
That is part of the final exam. We have to either claim one for our own or eject an existing troll. We are then rated on arc of the bridge, length, width, traffic etc.
My, things have changed. One time it was a job where looks, halitosis and attitude were all that mattered :lol:

Hertz van Rental said:
She's difficult to make and quite expensive to buy so only her bloke has ever found that out :mrgreen:

I was going to make a comment about the best way of taking her but as she isn't around to slap me for it I won't bother :lmao:
Then you shall be slapped for being lazy, instead - it was just starting to make me laugh. ;) C'mon Graham, you know I count on you, babe!

santino said:
Ok, as you have noticed it's been a while since I've been online on tpf so please be so kind to tell whats news? I'm browsing through the forums and feel like a stranger :D I wanna be a part of the forums (again :D ;)). What has happened? leg humping :D? new trolls? great new members? new relationships? old members visit again (yah I know, I'm one of those), etc. etc.

:D
Welcome back!!! Let's see some of what you've surely been busy with, photographically speaking. :D

terri said:
Then you shall be slapped for being lazy, instead - it was just starting to make me laugh. ;) C'mon Graham, you know I count on you, babe!
Twice after every meal then, I presume.

And with water so that means in the bath?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back