What's new

Giving away some film bodies

vimwiz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 4, 2013
Messages
493
Reaction score
45
Location
Cambridge, England, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone in the UK want an EOS 300 or 1000? Going spare. Will give to a good home, preferably would like to swap for something though.
 
Thanks for the offer, but I'm preparing to get back into film, in a bigger format.
 
Yeah, I find 35mm is the only thing you can get for a reasonable price round here though!
 
Yeah, I find 35mm is the only thing you can get for a reasonable price round here though!

Yea, I agree. What I'm thinking of though is using my digital camera to try some landscape compositions - locally, or not too far away in the car - then return with a larger film-format system and making a few pictures. Learn to develop and print them, (in a darkroom), and do that as a new/better photo hobby than what I do now. But first I need to equip and learn to do this.
 
The darkroom part really isnt that hard, if you scan, my 2nd roll came out right.Just precision with the timing and temperature control that are important. And loading the spiral is a little tricky (only bit you need darkness/changing bag for). I guess with the backing paper, 120 would be more complex. Most tanks ar adjustable though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom