What's new

Glassy Eyed

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
2,983
Reaction score
906
Location
Northern Viriginia, US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$IMG_0029crop copy.webp
$IMG_0033 copy.webp

So I'm kind of in love with both of these. I really like the watery-eye look of the first, and the second one has the light, airy colors that I love. Both have the look of being painted in a way, and I love that effect.

I did a bit of post work in terms of getting my reflection out of the second one and a little bit of color toning, but these are pretty much the same as SOOC.

Thoughts?
 
Yes...light, airy, pastel tonality...uh-huh...these go well with the wine association. The second one seems more 'complete', but maybe it's just more obviously representational than the first.
 
Thanks, Derrel. I've been in talks with a local wine bar, considering having something like the second (or maybe even that one) framed and consigned.

I tried a diptych with these, but like you said, the second one stands well on it's own, being a complete image. I like the first for the abstract qualities, but I don't think it compares to the second.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom