Gliding Seagull C&C

ArtByQJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artbyqj.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this picture on US 1 on the way to Key West. I was thinking of cropping out the bush in the lower right hand corner because I didn't get the full plant. I didn't like the cropped version but I am still undecided. Thoughts?

Gliding by Art by QJ, on Flickr

I would crop differently.

I would crop that bush out and leave a little space between the edge of the image and the island in the distance. I think it would give the impression that the bird is flying to the island.

You could do it longer too, but with the horizon on the top third.

Really like Bossy's crop. There is a huge difference in the two pictures.

I liked Bossy's trim for some reasons but have a contrary feeling too... i feel the bird is caged.... For such an image the expanse of the sky is utmost essential.... there must be enough horizontal space in proportion to the expanded wings... hope Bossy won't take it bad :D

I liked Bossy's trim for some reasons but have a contrary feeling too... i feel the bird is caged.... For such an image the expanse of the sky is utmost essential.... there must be enough horizontal space in proportion to the expanded wings... hope Bossy won't take it bad :D
I think I agree with Frequency ... but it does need some cropping. I will have to work on it. I think its a cool picture. Maybe I'll have to find that bird and ask him to do it again ...

Most reactions

Back