budskiphotography TPF Noob! Joined Oct 23, 2008 Messages 138 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 9, 2008 #1 this is the first of many ideas I have. This one kinda failed because its hard to hold still for 35sec
this is the first of many ideas I have. This one kinda failed because its hard to hold still for 35sec
vannahcometrue TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2008 Messages 53 Reaction score 0 Location Marietta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 10, 2008 #2 I think that's really neat! Yeah I believe it's got potential.
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 10, 2008 #3 well it's like a picture of a trance music cover
budskiphotography TPF Noob! Joined Oct 23, 2008 Messages 138 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 10, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 ^ lolz Im going to try another idea tonight.