GO AWAY HOWARD!!!

bace said:
MEET HOWARD!!!

I snapped this with my Camera Phone...HA!

howard.jpg

looks like he's thinking up cunning places to stick your camera phone.....run....fast

Any thinking would terminally damage his brain. Look at him. The most he's thinking is, "buh? whasaaaat...it's shiney"

ewww....those overhead lights, all those extra people. Your office looks depressing. :meh:

terri said:
ewww....those overhead lights, all those extra people. Your office looks depressing. :meh:

It's a sales office. They don't give a flying eff about about us as long as we make sales.

That's just cold! :thumbdown:

I have a cozy office. First office I've ever had with no windows, but I've put up some of my stuff that's framed and strung white Christmas lights around my bookcase. It helps! :D

The best thing, of course, is the door. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I won't have my own office here. They like to keep us all together so we can see how much other people are making. It's supposed to be a motivator. Really it's just a demotivator, cause when you're not making sales and everyone else is, you feel like you're gonna get fired....which you probably will.

Meh, sales....whataya gonna do.

P.S. Howard hasn't made any sales in like 3 monthes. As you can see in the above pic, he's not exactly thrilled about his future here.

....I am!

bace said:
P.S. Howard hasn't made any sales in like 3 monthes. As you can see in the above pic, he's not exactly thrilled about his future here.

....I am!

reminds me of old Gil, the happless salesman from the simpsons

terri said:
:lol: It might put a smile on that tense face!

I sent the pic to him at work. Unfortunatly he hasn't been in for the last two days.

Booo.

I have gone around to other peoples desks and made that pic their background.

I did it to BIOZAK, the overly egotistical brown guy who's moto is "I am ze best". He wasn't very happy at all. Only because he has no effing clue how to use computers and didn't know how to change the pic to something else. He's been whinging about it ever since. He thinks he's God because he has his own computer, but fails to realize he'll have to share it soon.

Douchebag.

bace said:
I sent the pic to him at work. Unfortunatly he hasn't been in for the last two days.

Booo.

I have gone around to other peoples desks and made that pic their background.

I did it to BIOZAK, the overly egotistical brown guy who's moto is "I am ze best". He wasn't very happy at all. Only because he has no effing clue how to use computers and didn't know how to change the pic to something else. He's been whinging about it ever since. He thinks he's God because he has his own computer, but fails to realize he'll have to share it soon.

Douchebag.
So evil. :thumbup:

terri said:
So evil. :thumbup:

There's only 3 people in this office that I dispise Howard, Zak and Andy.

Andy is the clown who sings show tunes every Friday morning. Nice enough guy, aslong as he doesn't disagree with you about something. Then he turns into a babbling idiot. The kind that won't even admit he's wrong when there's proof slapping him in the face with his show tune microphone.

Everyone else is hype, and we're all in general agreance about these 3 individuals. We even have a gay dude that get's along with people. And in an office full of testosterone fueled sales guys, that's saying alot.

I should write a blog.

Office blogs can be a riot. We all have the weird personalities to deal with. :thumbup: Just be careful to change names to protect the innocent. :mrgreen:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The top sales guys just convince Andy to stand facing the walls so we I could snap this shot....

timeout2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back