What's new

Going APE over my new macro lens

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
7
Location
Wisconsin
Trying out my new Tamron 90mm macro on this toy ape. This is not cropped, and I could get much closer...

ape1.jpg


And here is a panned out view to show the size of the toy...

ape2.jpg


I decided to see just how close to something I could get. Here is a AA battery.

ape3.jpg


And if I really felt like being crazy :) I can crop even closer.


ape4.jpg


Doug Raflik
 
nice macro shots, looking forward to seeing some more close ups(better subjects though please)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom