Going fisheye

JoL

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't posted anything in a long time with a busy year coming to its end. Actively trying to get back into photography I want to share a few photos I took with my Samyang 7.5mm fisheye lens that I learned to love. Hope you like them.

Holy crap these are awesome! I really like the second one!

Reactions: JoL
These looks Awesome! Beautiful landscapes!

Love the Tree :3

Now I'm even more motivated to go out and shoot some more,great!

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Terrific use of this lens! The chain in the first one is a lot of fun. Nice job.

Awesome shots.
It's hard to make interesting photos of a tree and you've done just that.

nice pics for sure.
in another thread, i highly recommended the rokinon/samyang. these folks are coming on strong and for bargain prices! Fisheye lenses recommendation
I agree. For the price they are a lot of fun to use. And especially for a super wide angle lens the lack of autofocus is not really a drawback. And I absolutely love a mechanical aperture ring.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

The one you linked in the other thread shows up as completely manual though,or am I mistaken? I was under the assumption that Samyang/Rokinon only make manual lenses.

Sent from Tapatalk. Please excuse brevity and typos

Nice set! I haven't made it out to Fan Pier yet but I understand that it's one of Boston most popular spots to photograph

the only thing manual is the focus; but you get confirmation in the camera's viewfinder.
also, the camera sets the aperture.
really nice lens.
how often do you need to focus when the depth of field @ f8 is from 1.5 ft to infinity?
and when you do focus closer, the bokeh is quite nice! sorry, don't have an example.

The one you linked in the other thread shows up as completely manual though,or am I mistaken? I was under the assumption that Samyang/Rokinon only make manual lenses.

Sent from Tapatalk. Please excuse brevity and typos

Most reactions

New Topics

Back