Going Home

JE Kay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bustedlunchbox.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One from a rural series I'm working on. (The fog is real, it was a weird day)

goinghome.jpg

Wow JE, this shot is really eerie. It just makes me feel uneasy. The yellow of the photo totally adds to the spookiness of this photo. Great job!

Welcome to the forum!

Hi, ya looks like a cool forum, I was totally drawn to this thread that's for sure. Don't see many heading like that. :D

Thanks. Ya that's the overall theme I'm looking to achieve with them, that uneasy dread. Nothing overtly horrific, just a feeling that following the road isn't going to lead to anything good at all. ;)

I haven't finished them yet, I'll keep posting progress on them though.

Great, this photo is fantastic. You definitely achieved your goal with this photo.

Diggin this one....a lot. Could be a book cover. I agree, there is a feeling I get with this one, that I want to know what is in that fog.
My other impression was that Sleepy Hollow feel. Nicely done.

Welcome to the forum btw.

JE just so you know, you just got a great compliment from a great photographer, and fantastic master of the Dark Side photography!

JE just so you know, you just got a great compliment from a great photographer, and fantastic master of the Dark Side photography!
Oh no, that certainly didn't slip by BB, very much appreciated compliment Chiller ;) I've been scoping out some of your work, very impressive indeed. I love the 'How far would you go...' and 'Hollow' pieces. I see we share an interest in the 'dark side' for sure. I've always had a thing for those psychological / mind bending images, the ones that you want to turn away from but keep looking at because you have to. I wonder if it has anything to do with being just down the QEW from you in Hamilton...

I think of the sections here, this will be the one I post most in for sure.

Yes, the Sleepy Hollow feel, love the trees in that movie.

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to 'entertaining' if I can. :thumbsup:

Cool shot!!!!! ...And welcome!!!

Would love to see "The Dark Side" come to life again....well....you know what I mean!!! LOL!!!

Ahh...Miss Bully....your a doll. :hug:::hug::

Oh no, that certainly didn't slip by BB, very much appreciated compliment Chiller ;) I've been scoping out some of your work, very impressive indeed. I love the 'How far would you go...' and 'Hollow' pieces. I see we share an interest in the 'dark side' for sure. I've always had a thing for those psychological / mind bending images, the ones that you want to turn away from but keep looking at because you have to. I wonder if it has anything to do with being just down the QEW from you in Hamilton...

I think of the sections here, this will be the one I post most in for sure.

Yes, the Sleepy Hollow feel, love the trees in that movie.

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to 'entertaining' if I can. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your comments. I have always had a thing for stuff that might freak people out. One reason Im totally into Halloween. I worked Wonderland last year, and had a blast. Damn.....when Mother Nature decides to give us spring, we have to hit a cemetery or something for some shots. :D

Cool shot!!!!! ...And welcome!!!

Would love to see "The Dark Side" come to life again....well....you know what I mean!!! LOL!!!

I have been on the back burner for a bit....some cause of a stoopid foot accident, and also my props are taking forever to get here. I ordered a straight jacket that was cancelled, and Im waiting for my Russian mask. :mrgreen:
I have a few neighbors tied up in the shed who are getting impatient too. :lmao:

Thanks Artograph. ;)

Ya spring always throws up cool props. Cruising out to some of the cemeteries in the country is great in the spring. You find a lot with trees surrounding them. If you catch the right, wet, dreary day you can get some great shots.

Straight jackets are cool, they really add that ominous touch for sure.

Russian mask? Can't wait to see that.

Chiller, I haven't lived in TO for a while (Younge and Wellsley area, St Nicholas right above the club that was on the corner) Is the Bovine still around? That is/was a never ending source for 'cool models'. :thumbup:

Ahh...Miss Bully....your a doll. :hug:::hug::

:lmao:

Hey I just give credit where credit is due...

OOH I just saw a movie that is right up your alley! Have you seen the movie "I Know Who Killed Me?"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back