What's new

"going in blind"

machine

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Location
owen sound ont canada
was bored tonight , just thinking about all that is goign on in my life .

with all the recent events going on i felt i could not do it on my own , i needed some help from above . Not being rasied with religion at all , it was a big step for me , this just shows how im feeling about putting it all out there . All i can do is trust , im " goign in blind"

71104456.x8PBkpnm.jpg

 
Im not very religious but I know that most people at one time or another need help outside themselves. I'll keep a good thought for you...If I can help ask.
 
Yeap, I have had those moments many times. I feel for you and wish you all the happiness!
 
Disturbing photo - I hope you find what you are looking for and that "going in there" will make you SEE --- whatever it is you will see, but I wish for you to find!
 
Thats great you were able to put your feelings in a picture like that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom