alafoto TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 30, 2008 #1 Hi, new here. Will try to show some of my pics. Shots from Golden Dunes, Lithuania, Europe. I appreciate your opinion, comments, critique. Thank you.
Hi, new here. Will try to show some of my pics. Shots from Golden Dunes, Lithuania, Europe. I appreciate your opinion, comments, critique. Thank you.
ScottS TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 0 Location Denver, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2008 #2 Ohhhh wow those are beautiful! What were they shot on?
alafoto TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 30, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thank you. In fact these were taken ~10 years ago with point-and-shoot Olympus film camera But I like these pics himself as it was the best I could do with that kind of camera.
thank you. In fact these were taken ~10 years ago with point-and-shoot Olympus film camera But I like these pics himself as it was the best I could do with that kind of camera.
ScottS TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 0 Location Denver, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2008 #4 Yea? Cool! What kind of film? ( if you remember )
alafoto TPF Noob! Joined Mar 29, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Europe Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 30, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 ScottS said: Yea? Cool! What kind of film? ( if you remember ) Click to expand... It seems it was FujiColor 200 from FujiFilm
ScottS said: Yea? Cool! What kind of film? ( if you remember ) Click to expand... It seems it was FujiColor 200 from FujiFilm