FocalPoint TPF Noob! Joined Jun 5, 2010 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location Waddell, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 13, 2010 #1 I took these in Goldfield a tourist trap in Apache Junction, Arizona 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
I ifi TPF Noob! Joined May 25, 2010 Messages 604 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2010 #2 Very good. What is that guy doing in every one of your photo?
FocalPoint TPF Noob! Joined Jun 5, 2010 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location Waddell, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 13, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 He was one of the guys that put on a gun fight show and I took a couple of photos of him and superimposed him into the photos as a ghost cowboy theme.
He was one of the guys that put on a gun fight show and I took a couple of photos of him and superimposed him into the photos as a ghost cowboy theme.