Golf ball (product attempt)

JimmyAtlantis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please let me know what you think and which you like best and why. I like the #2 the best because of the background1 and the softer highlight on the left.

461583595_efb0c66bd5_o.jpg

461583609_f6e12c8666_o.jpg

461583603_dedfb521a1_o.jpg

maybe something in the grass? just a suggestion.

really good shots though.

i like 1 and 2 equally, they're both good by themseves, but together it makes you like you have to choose a favorite, i sort of like the first one because of the simplicity. the last one looks a little unnatural though because it makes it too obvious that the ball is permanently attached to the tee, where in the others it looks like its just sitting on it. How did you suspend the ball and tee like that?

How did you suspend the ball and tee like that?

I don't know if I can reveal that secret, but I will say there are no strings attached. And it is one exposure with no PS'ing.

I don't know if I can reveal that secret, but I will say there are no strings attached. And it is one exposure with no PS'ing.

That makes it the more mysterious! Whoa!

I tend to like Photo 2 more than 1 - also BECAUSE of the subdued highlights on the golf ball, i.e. for the same reasons you like it best.

whisper.gif
Do you now share your secret with me, maybe ??????????? :sexywink: :sexywink: :sexywink:

look great, if I were to guess I would say you glued the tee to the ball and screwed a stand of some sort into the back of the ball, small enough that the ball covers it up from the angle you shoot.

look great, if I were to guess I would say you glued the tee to the ball...

Close enough. Tape. The second part though...that's too much work.

I tend to like Photo 2 more than 1 - also BECAUSE of the subdued highlights on the golf ball, i.e. for the same reasons you like it best.

One light with a reflector vs. two lights. It looks more natural when it's bounced on the opposite side from the light.

I'm really surprised nobody has been able to figure this out though. Keep guessing. I'll let you know if you get it right.

It's lying on a glass table and your background is underneath?

Most reactions

Back