What's new

Golfing - Did I Go Overboard?

H4X1MA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 10, 2011
Messages
327
Reaction score
59
Location
Vermont
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've Been doing a lot of PS experimenting lately so I'm wondering if this looks overboard, or just bad. Was concentrating on the sky but I think I may have oversharpened.

Composition, I should have had her in the left of the frame. Safety, I'm not standing anywhere in front of her when she's shooting a ball!

8mm ISO 100 f/22 1/125s
6197023334_326484c35d_b.jpg
 
The sky looks like a badly overcooked HDR. I don't mind the composition, but definitely tone down the clarity, or sharpness(depending on what program you used)
 
Definitely...overboard and straight to Davey Jones's locker...
 
^ lol, nice.

I was thinking the same with the HDR look in the clouds. back to stage 1 for this one.
 
Its not that bad, but while you're PSing you might want to lighten the golfer up a bit, or somehow draw attention to her. Right now everything is pretty flat.
 
The photo no longer shows up for me. Flickr error message stating the photo is no longer available.
 
As there was no golf pic in here, I thought I would add one !

18th hole St.Andrews Scotland ...

315h9c7.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom