What's new

Gone fishing CC

I doubt the sky is the subject of this photo, the water (reflection) and the foilage adds more to photo in my opinion. If the top would have been cropped more, would still seem like a good photograph.



Actually, i mentioned earlier I was trying to capture a fish striking.... If you look in the middle of the picture youll see a small "frog". He was dragging it and I took a pic trying to keep the frame at 50%. After I saw the photo, I almost wished I didnt have the waves on the frame.
 
You should have bracketed the third photo for HDR, how hard could that have been to do from a moving boat???
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom