What's new

gone fishing

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,136
Reaction score
153
Location
Grimsby, Ontario Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
while chasing loons all over 12 mile bay, I was lucky to capture this experiance... (I love this dog)

1
websizefishing.jpg


2
websizefishing1.jpg


3
websizefishing3.jpg


4
websizefishing6.jpg


5
websizefishing8.jpg


btw, he was good enough to release the fish..

Thanks for looking!
 
makes for a nice series Raymond... cool shots.. thanks for sharing :)
 
thanks guys, it was fun to watch them.. and the dog was so well behaved!! they were so good controling that canoe, I was amazed.
 
Some nice sharp shots . Good DOF and the red canoe really pops. :)
 
thanks everyone! I kinda wish I had this families email address, I bet they would like copies of these.. but I didn't want to interupt their fun, and those loons kept popping up everywhere!
 
Cool series Raymond, you did a great job of telling a story with these :)
 
thanks everyone!! I am always inspired by everyones friendliness, and good will.. I really think photogs are the best people around, and you all are really too cool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom