anthemsandall
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2013
- Messages
- 68
- Reaction score
- 6
- Location
- Mass
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
so I'm not sure if I have stumbled upon a good deal or not.
I am aware this isn't really a buying or selling post, but I an not sure where this would go so I apologize.
with that being said...
I Have a guy who just inherited a bunch of old cameras and he is trying to get rid of them. he does not know the value of them
and I really dont either. I don't care much, though I do want to know if the trade I am making with him is worth it.
it is about 200 dollars worth of audio equipment, (mics, cables, preamp,etc)
He sent a picture, but I can't really identify anything due to the quality, (kind of ironic)
but I was hoping somebody on here may know better and let me know if its worth the trade.
Thanks!
I am aware this isn't really a buying or selling post, but I an not sure where this would go so I apologize.
with that being said...
I Have a guy who just inherited a bunch of old cameras and he is trying to get rid of them. he does not know the value of them
and I really dont either. I don't care much, though I do want to know if the trade I am making with him is worth it.
it is about 200 dollars worth of audio equipment, (mics, cables, preamp,etc)
He sent a picture, but I can't really identify anything due to the quality, (kind of ironic)
but I was hoping somebody on here may know better and let me know if its worth the trade.
Thanks!