I know little or nothing about Canon gear.
But my first impression of looking at the listing is that this looks like a lot of filler junk to me, listed like that to impress and overwhelm a newbie like you are.
You mention buying a "professional" camera. There is little in the accessories I see listed that is professional, other than Canon body and Canon lenses.
The stuff they mention as "free gifts" are almost totally worthless as far as having any real value. But they are still built into the price, you ARE paying for them, even though they are described as "free"
If it were me, I would run the other way. Not walk, run!
I would strongly suggest that you look at websites for
Adorama,
B&H, and
KEH, maybe even Newegg before I would be bedazzled by a lot of extra fluff stuff that really has little useful or monetary value like I see here.
This is a B-I-G investment for anyone, be patient, take your time...
Buy what you need, makes NO SENSE at all to buy all kinds of extra stuff that you will never need or use.
Have you actually GONE to a local camera store to actually handle different camera bodies?
As inexperienced as I perceive you to be, do you really think that you are anywhere near ready for a professional grade camera body at this point???
There are some WONDERFUL mid-level (and far less expensive than this) Canon bodies that will do WAY more than you are capable of doing with them at this point in your learning curve.