Good idea to buy a Canon rebel XS?

The XS was the first camera I bought so I don't know if this is common or not, but it cost more now then it did when they first came out. I bought mine about 2 years ago and then they were $499.00 and it came with the 18-55 is AND a 75-300 lens. Adorama, B&H, Target, everyplace sold them at that price. After the first year the price started going up and it hasn't been back down that low since. More then likely they will add more features to the entry level DSLR's and they will cost a little more instead of the prices coming down. It is a good camera so I would go ahead and get it if that is what you want.

Well I have decided to purchase it used or refurbished. But since the t3i is coming out for canon relatively soon, will the price drop significantly? Because of XS users trying to upgrade?

Well I have decided to purchase it used or refurbished. But since the t3i is coming out for canon relatively soon, will the price drop significantly? Because of XS users trying to upgrade?

The t3i appears to available now. At least, when I go on Best Buy's website, it says they are in stock in the stores near me.

Most reactions

Back