Good liars are popular

Sorry if I don't even check out the link but the basic idea is not appealing to me.

And I won't linger on what it says about you.

It's a Newsweek article in the link. I don't advocate lying. Notice the question mark?

It's a sad commentary on our society and has some interesting things to say about the honesty of today's young people.

No, you are right, but why would I even read it since I have no interest in lying.

You don't have to, but I don't think it says anything about what type of person the OP is for sharing an article.

No, you are right, but why would I even read it since I have no interest in lying.

To gain a deeper understanding of why people act the way they do, why certain social phenomena occur, etc etc.

Why do people read true crime stories? Or news stories about crimes. Are they interested in murdering people?

Even just a basic interest in sociology would make the article's headline appealing to someone.

Sorry if I don't even check out the link but the basic idea is not appealing to me.

And I won't linger on what it says about you.

Hmm, I'm going to have to share something...

I have seen you post quite a bit, and to tell you the truth, you seem to come off with a decent amount of attitude. I won't linger on what that says about you.

We all lie to one degree or another, including you and me.

It many instances, it's not only accepted behavior, it's expected of you by society to keep the peace.

LOL cloud is just a blunt dude..no worries

First part was blunt, second part was snide.
Hey, it's the Internet. We all draw opinions about people based on very limited experience with them. There's no tonal inflection when you type. There's no body language clues.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back