Good news!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Between this_"grrr!" (with its also positive side-effects) and this_one , both of which happened to me yesterday, with the latter having NO positive side-effect AT ALL, something surprising and surprisingly nice happened to me, as well, and I thought I'd best share that with you, too, since I feel so HONOURED!

I got a phone call.
Someone wants me as their photographer for their Silver Wedding celebrations! :cheer:

That person has seen my candid people shots (none of which you know for I have never showed them, haven't got proper release to show them from anyone in them, that's why) from our trip to Berlin and Potsdam in October of last year and was convinced I'd be the one to document their party. Nothing fancy, nothing staged, no need to think about special locations, light setups and all that (I would have needed to decline if that had been the case), but photos of the party in their garden and of all the guests being merry. That is the idea.

Time will be 11 August.
That is a long notice! I am very grateful for that!

And HAPPY :goodvibe:
A first "job"! :biggrin:

Anyone else expect "I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico?"

Congrats and I hope it goes well. My sister wants me to do the same as well as be an usher *pops his collar* but that's not for another year. So I'll be on your ear for tips. :mrgreen:

So you're turning "pro" at an early age.......very nice!!!
Will continue to give advice from your lofty heights???:lol:

I'm sure you'll do a bang up job.............:D

So you're turning "pro" at an early age

"early age" :scratch: ...... "early age"??????????? I don't get that one :greenpbl:

Thank you.
I doubt this is taking me "pro" really. ;)
But I feel honoured, all the same!

Most reactions

Back