Good online developer?

Lysskers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm looking for some advice on a good quality online developer. I'm a stay at home mom who does portraits for people on the side, and would love to get my print developed online, but don't know a good site that prints professional quality pictures.
Do you?

Thanks!

You still use film? That must be an inconvenience.

I can't chime in with anything as I've never owned a good film cam.
And film I HAVE used proved to be more expensive than I could afford at the time.
I can't even imagine snapping shots and not being able to work with them immediately. Or having to keep in mind when shooting that I have to have all these shots developed before I can do anything with them.

Film is strange because the workflow seems to be backward compared to digital. The digital workflow seems to be the most logically sound method for photos in that printing is the last step, as opposed to the first step in film.
Makes more sense to work the photo before printing, not after.

You still use film? That must be an inconvenience.

I can't chime in with anything as I've never owned a good film cam.
And film I HAVE used proved to be more expensive than I could afford at the time.
I can't even imagine snapping shots and not being able to work with them immediately. Or having to keep in mind when shooting that I have to have all these shots developed before I can do anything with them.

Film is strange because the workflow seems to be backward compared to digital. The digital workflow seems to be the most logically sound method for photos in that printing is the last step, as opposed to the first step in film.
Makes more sense to work the photo before printing, not after.

with film a photographer works during the printing, burn dodge shade color correct etc, its also far more satisfying than sitting at these boxes for hours on end.

Answer to the original poster, most online pro labs will print from film too, look one up and send them in or convert to digi with a good scanner and get the results you want before sending off the cd.

PS dont know your location so cant recommend a lab, if UK use loxley color in Glasgow, google H

Most reactions

Back