Goodby TPF.

i read.

that wasnt directed at V.I.

it was directed to people who make some big depressing story about how everyone is a dick and other stuff that no one really cares about.
Is it human nature? more attention? i dont get it.

it was directed to people who make some big depressing story about how everyone is a dick and other stuff that no one really cares about.
Is it human nature? more attention? i dont get it.

It's because they are pathetic people and they crave the attention/acceptance of others. They also need to be needed. They can't stand not being the center of the universe and can't comprehend that people probably would get along quite nicely without them.

...bugs me too.

Edit........(rips up paper and goes back to the crypt)

It's because they are pathetic people and they crave the attention/acceptance of others. They also need to be needed. They can't stand not being the center of the universe and can't comprehend that people probably would get along quite nicely without them.

...bugs me too.

Damn, that's cold. No sympathy at all for those folks, eh?:no smile:

What, I should feel sorry for them? We should all change to accommodate the whiners?

As has been said - if you're going to leave, just leave. Why should we try to talk you into staying?

(That's the only point of those threads - "Oh, please don't go. We need you sooo much.")

:violin:

edit
It would be different if a lot of people were complaining about the same thing - that indicates a problem that needs to be fixed. When it's just one person whining that "people are mean to me", all that indicates is that that person needs to grow up a little and accept the fact that not everybody is going to like everything they do, and they might not be as good as they think they are.

We're raised to believe that everybody is special, and everybody is a winner - well, that just isn't true. The vast majority of people are no more special than the next guy, and if you're going to make it in the real world you have work for it. If everybody is a winner, then everybody's a loser too. When you have to carry the people who otherwise wouldn't make it, it just slows everybody down. Sometimes you just have to cut them loose so that the rest can finish.

I just think that the people who generally make those posts are the ones who wouldn't make it without dragging everybody else down with them.
I know most of that isn't about photography, or this forum - but if you can't handle a forum on the internet, how are you going to deal with real events?

Last edited:
What, I should feel sorry for them? We should all change to accommodate the whiners?

As has been said - if you're going to leave, just leave. Why should we try to talk you into staying?

(That's the only point of those threads - "Oh, please don't go. We need you sooo much.")

:violin:

I do feel sorry for folks like that. I guess I am just a big softy, and understand how it feels to want some folks to just care a bit. Not everyone has family or good friends.

Nobody wants you to change, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to try and understand other people's plights in life.
Sympathy is the only thing between peace and annihilation. :hippie:

Not everyone has family or good friends.

Maybe that's why I feel that way. All of my family and friends live a thousand miles away (with few exceptions), I haven't seen most of them in close to ten years. I have to be very self sufficient, there is no one to help me if something goes wrong. Needy people just annoy me...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back