Flavio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I'm looking for a site that I can upload multiple photos so I can share that "album" to my wife and then she can delete some of that photos.
Anyone knows something like this?

Thanks a lot!

Google Drive, and Microsoft One Drive both allow collaboration.

if your looking for a way for multi-user access, Drive and several cloud systems allow that.
or just have a shared account with Imger or the like to do the work.

Yes, you're correct, but I was looking for something like google photos that compresses the photos so it's faster to someone see them on the phone.

Yes, you're correct, but I was looking for something like google photos that compresses the photos so it's faster to someone see them on the phone.

The solution to that is to upload a low resolution web image, and your full resolution file. I do that frequently, because family always wants an image they can share on social media.

The solution to that is to upload a low resolution web image, and your full resolution file. I do that frequently, because family always wants an image they can share on social media.

Thanks for the suggestion but in this case that will not be helpfull for me.
What I need a platform that uploads a bunch of photos and "shrinks" them so I can do the culling anywhere I want on my phone and share them to someone who can help me do the culling and delete some photos. Google photos would be perfect but it doesn't allows other person to delete photos from an album...

Not aware of any that do that, except maybe Lightroom mobile, but it's a real PITA. I finally had to get rid of it.

How are you uploading images???? Are you not doing them in batches?

Actually, just go to Flickr. Upload your photos. Then share the email address and log-in info with your wife. She can delete at will. As long as your album doesn't exceed 1,000 photos you're fine. And it's free.

I think Google Drive has an option to share and allow others to make edits. But I would probably just create an imgur account and share the password with her.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back