Gool ol' George Jr

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Life has been just so hectic lately, but I finally made it out this morning and found my favorite RT. He had himself quite the breakfast! First 3 are D500 and Tamron 70-200 G2, Last couple are D810 and Nikon 500 F4 VR-G. Thanks for looking

George Jr 12_4 1 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

George Jr 12_4 3 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

George Jr 12_4 4 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

George Jr 12_4 2 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

George Jr 12_4 5 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

George Jr 12_4 7 by Kristofer Rowe, on Flickr

Kris, great to see your posts again. I missed them and was wondering what you were up to.

These are great with #3 being my favourite of the bunch.

WesternGuy

Kris, great to see your posts again. I missed them and was wondering what you were up to.
These are great with #3 being my favourite of the bunch.
WesternGuy
Thanks WG! Chef life has been overwhelming and we have had our busiest year ever. Weather has been pretty crappy on the times I am off, and the times I have made it out, things have been super slow...

These are wonderful. I was just wondering if the closed eyelid is just happenstance ... or do Red Tails automatically protect their eyes from potentially harmful bits of prey when they dive into food.

Dang, awesome

These are wonderful. I was just wondering if the closed eyelid is just happenstance ... or do Red Tails automatically protect their eyes from potentially harmful bits of prey when they dive into food.
Thanks! It's called the nictitating membrane and is like a third eyelid. They close it to prevent damage to their eyes.

Nice Chris! Have the Snowies made it down your way yet?

There have been 4 sightings so far in CT so far, I have not been fortunate to see one yet, but the prediction of an eruption seems to becoming a reality! Jealous you already have killer shots of them!

Love your work. Brilliant as always.

Amazing! I agree that #3 stands out.

There have been 4 sightings so far in CT so far, I have not been fortunate to see one yet, but the prediction of an eruption seems to becoming a reality! Jealous you already have killer shots of them!

Thanks. They should be there soon. The eruption is starting I've seen 10 different ones in the last week and a half.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back