I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I received a rather large package at work today. It's my new backdrop stand!

I ordered a Dynatran Series A Background Support System from Amvona.com.
I haven't set it up yet, but so far, I'm very pleased with the quality of the pieces...much better than I expected for the price. It comes with a nice bag to hold & transport it all.

I'll try to set it up and post some photos of it...although I may have to hide it from my wife until after we move, in a couple of weeks :lol:

Mike, Mike, Mike - don't you know that having all your toys delivered at your work address doesn't matter - she will still find you out on the credit card statement!!!! =D Not that i'm speaking from experience or anything....

fm

Ya, I know...I don't really hide things from my wife anyway. (I just delay telling her, and when she asks...I say I got it months ago)

Yea, i'm there with ya Mike - no secrets. Ever. Spouse stuff is always good for a laugh though!

Even though my main bread-winning profession is economic development/financial consulting, i hate doing my own personal finances - my wife has ALL the money and she is super cheap!

amvona.com has some killer deals huh.I have one of their tripods and it is kickass. I am always watching their auctions and am about ready to get a portrait setup myself.
Congrats and post some pics of the new toy.

Nice score Mike! I've got the Photek equivalent myself. I wish I had known about Amvona at the time, as it could have saved me some money. I picked up a really nice Dynatran heavy-duty light stand from Amvona recently for a pittance on eBay. The only thing I notice about the Dynatran stuff is that it they don't extend as tall as their competitors, but the build quality is fantastic, and the price can't be beat!

Congrats Mike. I got a package from Amvona today too. I have made eight separate purchases from them and have been more than pleased every single time.

Enjoy!

Most reactions

Back