What's new

Got invited to Virtual Backgrounds

Do you use Twitter?


  • Total voters
    4
  • Poll closed .

jacquelyn.joseph

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Kyle, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got an invitation to the Virtual Backgrounds workshop in June but I don't know much about them. Any input?:er:
 
I've never heard of the Virtual Backgrounds workshop.

There are literally several thousand photography workshops around.

After doing some quick research it looks like you get to pay about $100 a day to be advertised to, so they can sell you a studio background projection system.

Have you looked at their web site?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom