Nolly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys,

I was walking around Prague's city centre when I got lucky with this shot - I turned around and hip-fired at my friend and got this result. Pretty happy with how it came out, any CC is welcome :)

8112486729_87397b1fef_c.jpg

It looks very 1969ish. I like it. But for the fact that the focus is on the lock of hair in front of her face, not on her face it self, its a nice pic. Especially considering you shot from the hip.

EDUB

The fact that you were walking around with THAT woman alone is a win in my book. :mrgreen:

The relatively high "black point" or whatever you want to call it makes this look a little vintage, yes.

Nice shot. Nice looking subject. Good expression. There's something quite cinematic about it.

looks like something out of a J Crew catalog to me. Good work.

Hahah, I've never heard of J Crew but perhaps I should pick up a couple of catalogs for inspiration :lol:

Hahah, I've never heard of J Crew but perhaps I should pick up a couple of catalogs for inspiration :lol:

I think their current catalog is all in studio, but like maybe 2-3 years ago they were going for a more 'outdoors' vibe, that I think this meshes with.

Gotcha, it's definitely unintentional but I can see where you're coming from. I think the processing style I like is most typified by destination wedding photographers like Jonas Peterson, Andrias Lindquist, Ed Peers, Sean Flanigan etc...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back