Got up at 4:00 this morning.....

Wow! Really neat. Don't drones fly? How did you keep it so steady?

The camera is designed to counteract any movement of the drone. Any minor movement that might show up is edited in post.

Really cool stuff.

One day I want to get my hands on one of these.

Man your town is just falling apart

That was worth a look! Thanks for sharing!

What drone / camera / rig did you use? I'm looking into building my own!! Lots to learn!

What drone / camera / rig did you use? I'm looking into building my own!! Lots to learn!

I used a Phantom 2 Vision +, which I have since sold to fund a Phantom 3 Professional.

P2V+s are still available. Sometimes you'll see a NOS one, but most will be used.

I love watching those controlled implosions. Great job with the drone. Thing is, around Kentucky, if your drone accidently wanders over your neighbors property, even a little bit, it'll probably be taken out with a Goose gun..:biggrin-93:
J.

I love watching those controlled implosions. Great job with the drone. Thing is, around Kentucky, if your drone accidently wanders over your neighbors property, even a little bit, it'll probably be taken out with a Goose gun..:biggrin-93:
J.

Too bad that judge in Kentucky has never heard of federal laws.

Yeah, in the "United State of Kentucky" laws are a little different down here....like... "he needed a good killin" is a valid defense around here. :biggrin-93:

J.

Most reactions

Back