Grab your popcorn.. posting in the PRO Gallery

tmjjk

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any comments or critique are welcome. I appreciate the feedback and am striving to learn and your input has been a great learning experience.

IMG_1899.jpg

before pickens.jpg

pickens grid 1.jpg

pickens grid 2.jpg

cake.jpg

recept grid.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1946.jpg
    IMG_1946.jpg
    877.5 KB · Views: 191
  • boys.jpg
    601.8 KB · Views: 208
  • girls.jpg
    852.6 KB · Views: 210
Not bad! There's a few minor nits here and there, but overall, seems like a good, solid effort, and a result with which the bride will be happy!

Too many to critique individually, but overall it is a nice set.
In #1 I might have cropped in just a hair more and gotten rid of that little bit of roof showing.

A lot of shots, many quite good in the candid group. The first group shot could have been shot quite a bit closer. Also the pom-poms are blocking faces in two or three instances. I like all the color and the settings.

The sheet that shows the cake.. Try switching the middle right cake detail with the race car detail shot.

Take this with a grain of salt as I haven't even shot my first wedding. But, from a standard old portrait perspective I like the set overall. Good lens-work, and you managed the group shots well. The only thing I wish I saw was more candids, more "moments", and less "hey, say hi to the camera!" shots.

I think your last image is a great moment. I would try cropping it to a vertical to get rid of the distractions in the background and really focus on them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back