What's new

Grace

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all. It's been a while since I've been here so I figured I'd toss up one of my recent pics of my younger daughter. All comments and criticisms very welcome. Have at me!

grace01.jpg
 
My only suggestion is to plant Yucca and Prickley pear in a 10 ft. radius under her window now!!!! That should keep the boys away.

Great shot.

Vince
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
My only suggestion is to plant Yucca and Prickley pear in a 10 ft. radius under her window now!!!! That should keep the boys away.

Great shot.

Vince

hahah... the thing that concerns me is that Grace appears to be the clever/mischievous one... her older sister is the prettier one. And I daresay neither is anything close to dumb, so overall I think we're skeeeeerewed. :lol:
 
She is so cute! My only suggestions are to work on the lighting around her face as it's a little dark and watch the cropping of the top of her head and left arm. Very nice shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom