graduation gift for gf

That's not very nice of her to keep saying stuff like that about her gift to you, making you feel like you have to live up to that!

If you don't have time for a long vacation, maybe just a weekend trip someplace closer, like a b&b like graig suggested... you could just drive her somewhere nice and not tell her where you are going...

How about a puppy? She'll remember that for a long time, since she'll have to feed it. ;)

Hello !

Its very sweet thing that you guys are thinking for each other.

I would suggest you to check out the link given below. It might

be useful for you to find one that whatever you want.

she's starting to study for her cpa and she'll get it, she's a smart girl. i was thinking about the day spa trip too, but its nothing really that she'd remember in the long run...she keeps saying that her gift to me would do that. i'd like to go on a tropical vacation but unfortunately i only have 10 days after i graduate to report to my base.
i could be the worst person when it comes down to having to buy things for people. i never have good ideas.

What can girls do to make a guy remember them...

There may not be much money involved in her gift, Thats all I'm saying!

Now I ****ing realise this is 5 years old!!!!
FOR **** SAKE ****ING SPAMMERS!!! ****ING HELL!
LEARN TO ****ING ADVERTISE WITHOUT CAUSING RAGE!!!
SPAM IS A ****ING CRIME, KEEP SPAMMING ON HERE AND TECHNICALLY TPF HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE YOUR ASS!

she's starting to study for her cpa and she'll get it, she's a smart girl. i was thinking about the day spa trip too, but its nothing really that she'd remember in the long run...she keeps saying that her gift to me would do that. i'd like to go on a tropical vacation but unfortunately i only have 10 days after i graduate to report to my base.
i could be the worst person when it comes down to having to buy things for people. i never have good ideas.

What can girls do to make a guy remember them...

There may not be much money involved in her gift, Thats all I'm saying!

Now I ****ing realise this is 5 years old!!!!
FOR **** SAKE ****ING SPAMMERS!!! ****ING HELL!
LEARN TO ****ING ADVERTISE WITHOUT CAUSING RAGE!!!
SPAM IS A ****ING CRIME, KEEP SPAMMING ON HERE AND TECHNICALLY TPF HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE YOUR ASS!

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...-i-do-if-i-find-spam-post-offensive-post.html :er: probably a waste of time doing it though what with the new owners being a waste of time, its not like even bother to reply to threads in the feedback section

Have you looked into a 40oz or two? Either that, or hand make something for her. That usually wins over the chicks. Alcohol or hand made arts and crafts. But I really don't see why you can't do both.

Most reactions

Back