graffiti

burstintoflame81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out on a drive today with my wife and passed this wall, so I did a quick turn around the block and got a pic. Not the best composition but it was hard getting it all into the shot

PHX.jpg

I see you were using that nice tokina wide lens. You should have done one of those super-overused 33 degree tilts on this... or maybe not, ha.

That's cool.. Whoever did that spider is pretty damn artistic..

I know you say your photos are not ok to edit, but can I PLEASE edit that and post it on here, just this one time...?

Pretty neat wall. Unfortunately I don't think you showed it off appropriately. There's power lines, trees, road, grass, and a ton of sky that are cluttering your image. Don't be afraid to get closer and experiment with angles. Maybe getting next to the wall and shooting down the length of it?

I wish I had your lens by the way. I'm about to take the plunge with my next student loan lol

that piece at the end needs its own shot.

Yeah, I took a few others, this was just the first I finished. As for the power lines and everything, it wasn't well composed. I was illegal parked in the ghetto with my pregnant wife in the car. I just snapped a few quick pics and got the hell outta there. I will post a few of the others when I finish editing them tomorrow. I just posted that one for the fun of it to show everyone because it was the widest shot I got. There are power poles and things that prevent you from getting too wide on the shot. If you get close behind the pole you are too close to the wall.

I am going to go back when I am by myself since I know where its at now.

Pretty neat wall. Unfortunately I don't think you showed it off appropriately. There's power lines, trees, road, grass, and a ton of sky that are cluttering your image. Don't be afraid to get closer and experiment with angles. Maybe getting next to the wall and shooting down the length of it?

I did get a shot of the angle down the wall which I will post tomorrow, however, this one showed off the graffiti best and most clearest so I figured I would throw this up more for fun than anything. ( hence why I didn't pit "C+C".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back