Grafitti in Phoenix

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On my way to a rehearsal for the Nutcracker I saw this grafitti covered wooden panel laying outside by a house downtown Phoenix. Pulled the cam out and took one shot, while I stopped my truck in the middle of the street.

This is what came out.

Attachments

• $UrbanScape01.jpg
    $UrbanScape01.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 147
I like that one, Mitica. Traffic must not have been bad if you could stop in the middle of the street.

My wife and both daughters will be hearing you at the Nutcracker.

I like that one, Mitica. Traffic must not have been bad if you could stop in the middle of the street.

My wife and both daughters will be hearing you at the Nutcracker.

Nah, no cars behind at that time, I got lucky.

Did your wife and daughters attend tonight's performance? How did they like it? This year's run is marred by the lack of finances on the Ballet's side so they will use a tape instead of live musicians for 6 shows after Christmas.

"Did your wife and daughters attend tonight's performance?"

No, they'll be there Tuesday. They always go. I'm not surprised that it's been hurt by the economy. What hasn't been?

Thanks Mersad and Christina. I am thinking of printing a larger size of this, possibly on canvass since it looks like an abstract painting.

"Did your wife and daughters attend tonight's performance?"

No, they'll be there Tuesday. They always go. I'm not surprised that it's been hurt by the economy. What hasn't been?

Good! That will be one of our last "live music" performances. After the Xmas it'll be all tape.

Most reactions

Back