Grand Canyon Wildlife (might as well be in a zoo)

flygning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a sampling of the wildlife I encountered in the wilds of Grand Canyon--

A curious wren-
GrandCanyon088e1.jpg

Bighorn sheep-
GrandCanyon123e1.jpg

Abert's Squirrel-
GrandCanyon196e1.jpg

Evil Raven-
GrandCanyon272e1.jpg

California Condor (ok, not a great picture, but its better than the rest I got of the condors)-
GrandCanyon108e1.jpg

A very enjoyable series! Good job getting the wren to stand out from the similarly coloured background. Love the sheep. And very cool to see a condor!!

Way cool! Really nice series! I especially like the wren. I'm going labor day weekend and can't wait!

Very nice shots. I like the squirrel one best :)

Great series. All are good, but whenever I see a Raven, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm8x38USBiM"]this song [/ame]always plays in my head. Love how you caught it's mystery.

A very enjoyable series! Good job getting the wren to stand out from the similarly coloured background. Love the sheep. And very cool to see a condor!!

Thanks. Both the wren and the sheep were within a few feet of me, so I guess I can't take too much credit-- they were posing :)

Way cool! Really nice series! I especially like the wren. I'm going labor day weekend and can't wait!

Thanks!

Very nice shots. I like the squirrel one best :)

I'm really proud of the squirrel one-- they're less tame out where I was, so he wouldn't stick around to pose.

Great series. All are good, but whenever I see a Raven, this song always plays in my head. Love how you caught it's mystery.

That is a pretty good song. The ravens at the canyon are pretty scary-- a product of their taking advantage of the stupid humans who leave food around for them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back