What's new

Grandson Black and White

mannella

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
300
Reaction score
2
Location
Temagami Ontario Canada
This is my youngest grandson Gage. This started out as just a snapshot I took of him sitting at a table. I converted it to B&W and reworked it a bit.
Gageblackandwhite.jpg
 
Looks like a young Elvis! He's going to have great bone structure as an adult.
 
You never konow about that anicloe. His father and I are both musicians so anything is possible. Thanks for the comments--Lenny
 
anicole said:
Looks like a young Elvis! He's going to have great bone structure as an adult.
I kinda thought that too. Un huh... Great image. Good lookin dude. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom