What's new

Granville Island Fish Market

Harmony

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Granville Island is Vancouver's version of Seattle's Pike Place Market (it doesn't come close, but it's still awesome!) Being a city that hugs the coast, fish is a big thing.

In the city where I live, we have a fish market every morning where you can buy fresh crab, fish and shrimp that had been caught just hours before. It's quite a tourist attraction, but for the locals it's a great way to support the local economy and get great food at the same time!

This shot wasn't taken where I live, though, it was taken at one of the many seafood stores at Granville Island's Public Market.

Canon 30D with 50 mm f/1.8
1/80 at f/4, ISO 200, flash: no

3161407822_5db3e66548.jpg

​
 
Thanks!
 
So this isnt actually of the fish market its instead a picture of some fish.
Its a nice picture and I like the contrast.
I thought i was going to see the market though.
 
Hmmm. I'll see if I can get some photos of the local fish market this Saturday...

Anyone else?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom